blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 22 October 2011

Blogs!!!

So I was going to upload some pics of crafty things I had done. But as I recently received my fourth ecraft (this ones working right now touch wood :)), I was adding ecraft blogs to those that I follow. I got carried away in Denise's purplepaperparadise blog catching up on ecraft posts by her lol. So here it is the middle of the night and I am only just getting around to posting lol.

On the upside I was reminded that I need to take my blade cap off to cut the thicker materials and then succeeded in cutting a piece of card I couldn't cut the first day I got my newest ecraft so it was worthwhile to be waylaid lol.

So firstly here is another mini notebook. This one I made for my mum. her favourite colours are red and aqua. It was a bit of a nightmare for me because even though the colours work well together I am not used to working with that much brightness...

I have used the sizzix heart shaped locket die again. I was going to do another opening heart but for some reason my grungeboard and my chipboard ended up being different sizes. I had no problem the first time. They are both painted, maybe I used different paints. But the grunge ended up being at least 1/2 a cm smaller than the chipboard bottom layer. We see a lot of the same elements in this design that we saw in the first design just changed up a little.
The above pic shows the embossing layer, this next pic shows the dangly bits :O
This is a very quick card I threw together for a neighbours lil girls birthday party. Watercolour pencils, prima flowers, triple thick (the bottom flower has one layer of it), pearlex and a quickutz trio stamp were used to make this card.
This next one is for a card I made a couple of hours before going to an 18th birthday party. As I find it hard to do man cards it took me a while to get my head around it, but I got there in the end. This card is also a gift card holder or even a money holder if you want it to be.


As you can see nothing flash but the birthday boy was very happy with it and that's all that counts...

Back to the subject of Blogs again. I have added some blogs that I follow to my sidebar. Some are ecraft bloggers and then there is Tim, can't leave him out as I think aat least 1/4 of my scrap supplies are his lol. Becky Flecks Page Maps. If you don't know who she is check it out. Awesome !!!! Maybe not quite so much. I have found a couple of other utterly brilliant blogs I will add in the near future.

Anyways I best get to bed as its heading towards ungodly o'clock again and I have loads to do when I wake up as usual...lol

Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment