blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Tuesday 13 December 2011

12 Days of Tagmas T!m Style

So this isn't a crafty creation in the traditional sense.

I reworked the 12 Days of Christmas a la Tim Holtz...

12 Days of Tagmas

On the Twelfth day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
12 feet of Tissue Wrap

On the eleventh day of Tagmas T!m Gave to me
11 stampers stamping

On the tenth day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
10 Grungeboard pages

On the ninth day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
Nine Perfect Pearl pots

On the eighth day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
Eight Edge Distressers

On the seventh day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
Seven white Fractured Dolls

On the sixth day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
Six Distress Ink pads

On the fifth day of tagmas T!m gave to me
Five Sizzix dies

On the fourth day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
Four Distresss Reinkers

On the third day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
Three Pearl Mists

On the second day of Tagmas T!m gave to
Two Distress Stains

On the first day of Tagmas T!m gave to me
An Idea as inpirational as can be

Hope you like my crafty reworking of an old fave :)
Merry Christmas
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment