blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Friday 27 January 2012

Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends Thank You Card

So last night on my way to bed I had a brainwave... I bought two Cosmo Cricket stacks that really challenge me and are way outside my comfort zone. I grabbed my Odds & Ends stack and created a super quick Thank you card :)


I cut the girls out and layered them on light brown cardstock. I was originally going to put them straight onto the lighter pp but it was too boring so I grabbed the red pp as well and added a strip behind the pics. Then matted that onto another peice of the red. I had some strips leftover so created the bottom strip under the sentiment.

The sentiment is from Hampton Arts from the Foot Long Thank You set. I stamped my thank you in Timber Brown Stazon to match in with the brown tones. I used some Lifestyle Crafts Oval Dies (one from quickutz holly jolly and the other from oval die set) to create the ovals with my bug. I used some foam tap to adhere it to the card and add dimension.

This card is way outside my usual style so I really hope you like it. It was a personal challenge to myself to make it :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment