blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 23 January 2012

Just got some new loot :)

Exciting!!! lol

Anna's Craft Cupboard is having a sale :) So I did a little shopping and today it came :)

What did I buy lol...
 I bought paper stacks :) Five of them ... lol I bought Cosmo Cricket Clementine and Odds & Ends 6x6 stacks. Looking at them they are the perfect style and colour to make my mum a present :) Very vintagey and in her colours too :) I was making a present for her last year that was a bit of a challenge... Her fave Colours were red, aqua and blue. Not a scheme I am overly familiar with...



I also got three KaiserCraft stacks. Lullaby, So adorable. Candy Lane. Wow I liked more in it than I thought I would :) I bought it to make things to sell with... lol Last but definitely not least Pink Gelato. Wow I am blown away by this stack. Seeing it online I was very ho hum... Wasn't sure if I liked it or not so I grabbed it thinking at least I could make things to sell with it... But it is absolutely gorgeous! So pretty. Swoon! I also got a couple of the 12x12 sheets :)

I picked up some bargain packs of Basic Grey Brads. Um all I can say is I like to have a large variety of colours... *blush* Sweet Threads, Hello Luscious and Lauderdale.

Three gorgeous mini Prima stamps. Butterfly, Alla Prima and Romantique. The best value alpha sticker book ever! 2147 stickers on seven 6x12 sheets jam packed on edge to edge! The Girls Paperie Jubilee set. Four sheets are alphabets the rest words, borders and tags. Totally awesome! The bottom ones are not yellow, that's just how the pic looks on the back of the pack lol.



I allso grabbed a couple of December 25th pages and sticker collection, a couple of pink gelato. Some Jubilee from the girls paperie, and a couple of the Pink Paislee Butterfly papers I have been trying to get forever! Really want the 6x6 pad but hard to find lol.

Soooooo I finished sorting all my stamps, wowzer it only took two days :). So Now I think it just might be time to have some fun!!!! A reward for all that work :). I will see what I can come up with and get back to you later. Bye for now....
Hapy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment