blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Ok More Art Journalling Bursting Forth

So wow this is my fourth post today :)... I blogged the other week about showing some friends new techniques that they were not aware of or needed a refresher on. Most of it was to do with distress inks. But one was the toilet paper technique I saw on Creative Jump Start. Yes I have Truly Been Jump Started! lol...

So one of the main aims of my journal is to have a lot of the techniques I know or am learning in the one place as a point of reference. So I took my toilet paper piece I created that day and added it to my art journal! :)


I used Toilet paper 8 sheets To make the centre piece
Clock Texture Fade For the centre piece
Home made glimmer mist using Color Wash & Pearl Ex to spray both the centre piece and the background.
KaiserCraft Black & White Timeless For the clock
Lifestyle Craft Circle Die For the clock
Chipboard from a cereal box to make the clock sturdier and foam tape to add dimension.
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamp To stamp the background with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
A sharpie to write the words.
Brads for the clock centres and a clock charm and some chain to finish it off.

As I already had  the toilet paper centre it really only took me 20 minutes or so to complete my page. Am really getting into this art journalling now it seems :)

Thanks for looking
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment