blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Friday 20 April 2012

Bright Cheerful Mothers Day Card

Hiya :)


My Distress Markers are here!!! So to celebrate I knocked up a card :) It turned into a lovely mothers day card.

I started with vellum, I stamped it with sunflower yellow Stazon with a stamp from the urban chic set, I then ran it through the bug using the Tim Holtz Ornamental Movers and Shapers Die. I used some silver butterfly stickers and stuck them on the vellum. I then used my Distress Markers in mustard seed, spiced marmalade, barn door and chipped sapphire to colour in the butterflies.


The sentiment is from inkadinkado stamped onto yellow cs and then cut with an oval lifestyle crafts die. I used my distress tool and distressed the edges first in spiced marmalade, then in barn door. While the distressing was sttill wet I went around the edge with perfect pearls in perfect pearl. I used foam tape to pop the oval off the card. To adhere the vellum down I hid tape behind the butterflys, sentiment and roses.

The roses are resin roses I got in a bag of 100 from ebay. I covered them in perfect medium and then added some perfect pearls over the top with perfect pearl. I glued them on with glossy accents. I chose a white cs card base and used my Distress marker in chipped sapphire to give a grungy boarder as I don't yet have that in a stamp pad.
Hope you like my first Mothers Day Card :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment