blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 2 April 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day Five Finished Projects



Day 5 almost halfway there :). I recently got a stamp set that well to be honest I really didn't like the focal image but I love the rest of the stamps. The focal image is a big giant head. What on earth do you do with a big giant head stamp??? lol. Let's have a look shall we?

I thought this would be a good graduation stamp but as I don't seem to have any graduation stamps I went for congratulations instead. Apart from the sentiment all the stamps are from the one stamp set, Artful Artifacts by Stampers Anon. Is a T!im set of course . . .


Considering I used a stamp I never thought I would I think the card turned out pretty darned well.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

Entered at Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment