blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Sunday 1 April 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day Ten

Last day :( and only one pic to upload today and wow . . . I have to say I was not a fan of distress stickles until today . . . But after using the rock candy for this technique I have changed my tune. They are sooooo pretty!! :)

So here is my last project for Creative Chemistry 101. The pics aren't showing all the sparkle or you wouldn't see the image behind.


But you get the idea. the little glimmers you can see are all over the image :)


  I had to choose girly colours for my last one as I have used such of variety of colours over the last two weeks I wanted something that looked very girly... Mothers day card perhaps? OOO ideas happening. I need to finish a couple of cards off then you will be bombarded by new blogs, hopefully one for each day of CC101. Don't forget it's not too late to take the classes and you don't need to have everything ranger to do them, Tim actively encourages you to use your stash!!!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment