blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Sunday 15 April 2012

Just a Quick Post

Just wanted to share really quickly a quick card that could be used as a sympathy card or a get well card maybe.

I stamped the background with seedless preserves, the stamp is a Fiskars Cherry Blossom Background from the Asian Inspired set. I stamped off on a scrap before stamping onto my card. The flower flourish is a Tim Holtz stamp from the Urban Chic set. I triple stamped the image, each on offset from the other, without reinking.


I stamped my sentiment and then cut both the flower flourish and the sentiment with lifestyle crafts labels dies, I backed each with purple cs that matches the mid tone of the stamping. The sentiment is adhered with foam tape to lift it off the page.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Tabatha, very versatile and I oove the main image. hope you are well

    ReplyDelete