blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 25 March 2013

Pattern Play Day 5 Paper Weaving With Crate Paper

For this card I used leftover strips from my first attempt at day one which I haven't posted yet lol. They just need sentiments. The strips are from Crate Papers Random paper pad. I used a scrap piece of cardstock to adhere my strips to as I weaved. I really liked Jennifer McGuire's Bonus day card she made by just rounding two corners of her shapes and decided I would do that on a larger scale. I followed this through with the card as well. The rounder is just one from my local Office Works store.
I kept wrecking the banners I was making for this card so in the end I totally changed what I was going to do and added buttons instead of the Enamel accents I was going to use. The buttons on the banner are tied  with pink Hemptique twine that I got in a cool multi pack of 10-12 colours. (I learnt I need to keep them in a zip lock back to keep them clean! They were getting filthy rolling around in the craft box I take to a friends lol).
I also added a little heart button in the corner. Wish I had had the twine brain wave before I glued it down lol. Anyways woohoo I did all 5 days of Pattern Play. I still have the other attempt at day one to blog about too :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

1 comment:

  1. I have read several just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how much effort you set to make this type of magnificent informative website.


    my weblog ... Ford ranger Forum

    ReplyDelete