blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 25 March 2013

Pattern Play Day Four With Candy Lane

As I have done one of the techniques before not so long ago (Willow Holding Baby) I decided I needed to choose a different technique for todays card. I haven't decided yet! Ugh so I am about to go for a little flip through my pp's. So I found some in my 6" pad from Kaisercrafts Candy Lane collection. I also found a 12" piece in my Antique Rose stack. Not sure if I am going to use that yet . . .
First I have trimmed down my stripey piece and am going to choose some stickles to decorate it. If anyone wants measurements they can ask in comments :)After some deliberation with miss 8 who decided she wanted to help we have chosen Eucalyptus Stickles to add some pizazz to our pp.
Next I chose a pink tone on tone spotted scrap piece from the same stack as an accent. I used my Martha Stewart Pop-Up Butterflies border punch along one edge and then trimmed it down so I just had a little edge to add adhesive to. I have kept the little butterflies that fell out just in case I want to use them.
Next I used a piece of green spotty paper and stamped it with Picked Raspberry Distress ink and added a piece of scrap cs to the back. I stamped the sentiment from TPC Studio with my stamp press. I then traced over dreams with an Emboss pen and embossed with Ranger Clear embossing powder. I added some of the itty butterflies I kept earlier. I am going to add some Glossy accents to those butterflies too when I find it lol. Will add another pic when I do.
This card drove me nuts, I kept losing everything. What didn't roll off my work surface was blown away by the fan because it;s very hot her right now lol.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment