blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Ecraft Angry Birds Card Using FREE Svg's

 A young relative of mine had a birthday a couple of days ago and he is really into angry birds. I searched the net and found a bunch of angry bird svg's free by The Lady Wolf. As his cake was going to be the red and yellow birds I decided I would make those two as well. I opened them in SCAL 3 and resized them all as one before cutting and pasting each different colour section into  new window. In hindsight I wish I had made them a little bigger lol. Also cutting two birds at once was fun because then I had to sort out their respective pieces lol.
Having played the game before I wanted the background to look a bit like the game as well rather than using patterned papers. So I used a free grass svg from Pigtails and Paper Trails and another free svg from Bird. I'd seriously recommend checking out what else these lovely ladies have! I just saw the grass under the clouds Bird has. I hadn't grabbed it yet :O lol. To assemble the back gound I cut a piece of blue cs to the same size as my card and taped it down. I used tape on the straight edge of he grass only so I could slide a cloud down there. I taped the clouds down and then used foam tape on the birds and banner to pop them off the card a bit :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

I am entering this here:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp And Show - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. I bet the young relative loved this card ,fab idea and very clever too.I love t
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love how you've put it all together! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody today.
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog
    and look forward to new updates.

    My blog post :: ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card, my son is also a angry bird fan, showed him and he liked it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card :-) the angry birds look fab and the colours and design are perfect, I am sure he will love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, my son would love this card!! Seen your card on MIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cute! Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is REALLY cute!! Love how you designed it. the birds are perfect!!! Saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is awesome! I love the way it came out. I found it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw your lovely card on MIM. I love angry birds and this card is just too too cute. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun is that? I know a few tweens that would love this card. Happy to have you playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete