blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 3 August 2013

Something For Teacher With Sandylion Stickers

I thought I would try for a more CAS project this week and I had the perfect stickers for the theme. The only trouble I had was finding a table svg so I found this free file here and imported it into SCAL 3. As it would have cut all those lines I made a shadow layer and cut that out instead. I used a white cs base with a very light cream matte on top of that. Anything darker made the table fade into the background. The stickers are all from Sandlylion and have foam dots behind them already to pop them off the card.You can see the shadows from them being raised off the card below.
Both the table and the blackboard background are cut from a brown batik paper that I thought would work well as wood :). I used Lifestyle Crafts nesting squares to cut the table and blackboard background. I stamped a Thank You from an Inkadinkado set with Cotton White Opaque Stazon. I added a square of cs under the batik layer of the blackboard to reinforce it so I could add some very thin foam tape underneath. The twine is from hemptique

The best bit is I have enough stickers left in this set to make a girly back to school or graduation card :) I hope you like my more simplified project this week for Eclectic Ellapu !
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

PS sorry I have been so absent of late! I have had a whole lot going on plus I just got alcohol markers and have been busy learning a whole new skill set. I started with promarkers and trias, then I got lucky and someone was selling an almost complete set of Ciao's on ebay that got here on Tuesday. I have been colouring up a storm! Need to make use of some of those images so I can show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment