blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 12 October 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 1 Part Two Girly Grunge Style

Back again with part two. I am so in love with the Eroded metal technique Tim showed but I don't have any metallic Distress Paints yet. Boohoo! So can't show that yet of course so we will skip onto the 5th Technique for day one... Well of course I got mixed up and did the first one slightly wrong, Hence the faded out resist . . . So I gave it another go! Oh and yes I stamped upside down! Oops lol...
Stamp Resist Attempt 1
Stamp Resist Attempt 2
The next technique I forgot I was going girly so I did man type colours but with the clocks I decided to layer another colour on top. And ok, so it doesn't look very industrial... lol but the others do!
Industrial Take 1
Industrial Take 2



I had forgotten to take pics of these so I have fallen behind in my blogging :( Trying to play catch up! It's going to be a long night haha!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment