blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 12 October 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 5 Girly Grunge Style

So here we are at day 5 with a few more fun techniques. I have only done four so far as I don't have everything so off we go :)


Rusted Tag
Rusted Elements













Next I probably went a bit lighter than I should have for this, oh and I shouldn't have simmer misted the background! A bit too sparkly for pics! Unfortunately my glitter isn't showing up well. Maybe II should have taken the photo's later so the light hit the tag lol.
Sticky Glitter

Sticky Glitter Close Up











Lets get our shabby on next :)
Shabby Chic
 Last but not least I love this effect!
Tarnished Silver
So thats my 5 days of Creative Chemistry 102! I learnt a lot of cool new tricks! :) Now I just need to get them all finished off girly grunge style! :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment