blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 12 October 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Patina + Rusted

This is my first finished project for Creative Chemistry. It features mostly the rusted technique from day 4 but I also managed to sneak in a little patina on the wings from day 4. I added some idea-logy and accoutrements. I think the hearts and florishes as well as the button flower Girly Grunged it up nicely :) Not used to working in browns for a female type project though.
So that's my first effort. I have another drying under some weight lol. Best go get it done!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

I am entering this at
Try it On Tuesday - Texture - Background and diecut elements have distress embossing powder for the coolest texture :)

3 comments:

  1. I love how you have combined techniques on this tag. Great take on his rusted look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the stuble background and those wings are great. thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Love the rusted look you have achieved. It's perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at TIOT!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete