blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Easy Acetate Card with KaiserCraft December 25th, Twig and Berries and Spellbinders

 I wanted to make an acetate card and being that christmas is coming up I decided I would make a christmas card. I also wanted to make a card with die cuts, something I had not done before even though I have a few packets of them floating around. I am not very good at using them yet! lol
I started with the acetate, trimming it to card size.This is thicker than the acetate sheets you get for printing on so it can stand up in card form. I learnt that spellbinders do not like the thicker acetate so much lol. I chose some die cuts from the KaiserCraft Twig and Berry pack and a background paper from December 25th. I cut two different background papers with a spellbinders die in my ebosser.

I then cut 2 pieces of plain card stock into rectangles the same size as the die and used my corner rounder to round the edges. I used Festive Berries to stamp a sentiment. I used double side tape to tape to adhere the spellbinder pps to the front and back of the front panel and then the plain cs to the front and back of the back panel of the card.
I used foam tape to adhere the die cut pieces to the front of the card . . . It was very quick and easy to make once I stopped trying to make a pretty shaped card lol. Although I may try cutting again with the metal plate and my ebosser ;)
Its not a fancy smancy card but it was very quick and easy too make . So if you need a card in a hurry that has a lil wow factor try grabbing the acetate!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment