blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Friday 14 February 2014

Super Quick Card Using MME's State Of The Heart Papers and Die Cuts

Hi everyone, just a quick Valentines Day card tonight. I think it would also make a nice anniversary card. I threw this one together in about 20 minutes one morning before I had to go out. The MME State of the Heart paper pack came with a sheet of die cut elements that helped make this card a super quick one. (I know, I know, there is a pearl missing! It has since been re-attached). I really let the die cuts do the talking :)
I selected two die cuts from the die cut sheet, I added a heart in Fired Brick Distress ink to the top and bottom of the middle layer and then rounded the top right and bottom left corner of each piece. I selected a co-ordinating pp and did the same as we as to the cream card base. I stuck my layers on one at a time starting with the bottom pieces. At this point I thought it looked to plain and I added some bling to give it a lift. Clear rhinestones top and bottom and teeny pearl bling to the hearts on the middle die cut . . . Note to self . . . Add the bling before the foam tape lol, that's why I lost one.
Anyways super late here so I best get some sleep! Expect another post tomorrow of a card I couldn't show until the recipient received it lol. It uses the MME papers again and a color scheme I've not used before!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment