blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Flowers On The Beach With Some Beach Cottage


Ok so I have been a little slack on the blog front for the last couple of weeks. I need to have a day where I just write blogs and have them all nicely scheduled! lol That being said this is just a quick fly by post today of my daughters birthday card from last year.

I used Creative Imaginations Beach Cottage 6" stack.
Connie Fongs Flowers on the Beach by Sweet Pea Stamps with a little tearing for a distressed look.
Archival ink and Distress Stains
Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Mini Tickets by Sizzix and foam tape.
I Am Roses rose coloured with Broken China Distress Stain
Crafty Secrets Bouquets of Joy sentiment stamp
And to finish it off a cute little random fishy charm I had in my stash.

I didn't want to add too much to this card as I wanted the mermaid on the pp to be visible too.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment