blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Sunday 13 April 2014

More of My First Finished Mini Part 3

So I started posted pics of this mini and never got to the end... What a slacker lol. I had to fit many photos into a small space so you will see many flip out, pull out or and opening pages. I tried to make them all different too :)
A day at the Aquarium in Sydney with some pretty prima papers.
A lifestyle crafts window die to reveal the dugong :)
I made a flip out book and decorated it with a spellbinders butterfly circle and prima flowers

Added lots of pearls to this page with Kaisercraft papers.
A spot for journalling. All edges are inked with either Adirondack white paint or Distress ink or a combo of both lol
Fully opened with my youngest getting touchy feely with the local wildlife. We never know from one trip to the next if she will touch anything or not lol. I will Schedule a post a month to finis showing my Mini :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment