blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 26 April 2014

Sweet Treats Gate Fold Flip Card with A Little Whimsy


This time at Eclectic Ellapu the challenge is Birthday. I made this card for little miss's 10th birthday. I used KaiserCrafts Sweet Treats stack for all the papers. The card is a Gate Fold with a flip panel and a pocket.
 I started with a piece of A4 white cardstock. I used my Martha Stewart Scoreboard to work out where my folds needed to be and then cut the two unneeded portions off with scissors. I inked around all the edges inside and out with picked raspberries distress ink.
 I then chose two coordinating papers and cut panels for the card and inked around them as well.
 I coloured this whimsy stamp with watercolour but I forget which medium lol, it was a freebie from a magazine and is slightly smaller than the rubber mount version. I used my Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles and then from the same paper I used for the inside panels I cut a Spellbinders Butterfly Circle, again inking the edges with picked raspberries.
 Front panels before the image is added.
 I cut some tattered banners and used my blending tool to add some picked raspberries. I then stamped in picked raspberries as well.
 This is the flip panel before you lift it stamped with carious sentiments.
 The open flip panel with a more stamping and a quickly put together pocket for some money.
All finished with the Image and sentiments added with foam tape. I am thinking I used a combination of Derwent Inktense and Watercolour pencils but don't quote me!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the sweet image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete