blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 10 May 2014

My First Finished Mini Album Part 4

Soooo I have been computerless for a few weeks thanks to my cat knocking my laptop down . . . Why do they love to sleep on keyboards, even when you are not using it? Lol. So that's why it's been oh so quiet here. But I'm back and all fixed :)

Ok so I still have quite a bit more to post of the mini so here we go :)
 Lifestyle  Crafts Corners and alphabet dies are used for accents on this page.
 I have used Thickers, Bella stickers, more pearls, a pearl brad and an Idea'ology crown from Time Holtz for this little books cover. To close I used some Hemptique white hemp cord coloured with Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick.
 Just a Little Marylyn :)
 This is a smaller trifold flip out panel decorated with Prima flowers, brads lifestyle crafts dies and ribbon.
 My youngest loved the wobble board. I forgot to take a pic of the other side though. OOPS!
So we are three more pages through :) about halfway I should think.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment