blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Over The Edge

So I am at the mid point, Day 6 of Stretch Yours Stamps 2 at Online Card Classes. I tried using this Mpress stamp for another technique but there wasn't enough open space for colouring. It looks great for this technique though :) I used Hero Arts white embossing powder, Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Festive Berries, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed and a brown which I cannot remember lol. I need to start taking notes as I create! I died some white grosgrain with the distress inks to match and used staples to attach to the tag. The background is stamped with the same colours of ink stamped off so its barely there, using a Cherry Blossom stamp from Fiskars.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment