blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 1 February 2016

Watercolor For Cardmakers Intermediate Day Two - Simple Round Brush Flowers

I have to say I love love love the simple round brush flowers as they are fairly easy. I had kids watching me do them and then copying :) I started with a full page Monte Marte 180gsm paper with My Cotmans... I learnt a valuable lesson. This paper was very thirsty and I ended up using quarter of a pan of paint :O


Then I used A small Prima Paper with a Semco number 3 brush... Not great for watercolour...


And another smaller go at Monte Marte with Royal Langnickel tubes paints before finally moving onto Arches Cold Pressed.


Three together,



Unfortunately my prima panel ended up with paint on a corner but I'm hoping I can still salvage it!
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment