blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 1 February 2016

Watercolor For Cardmakers Intermediate Day Six - Dipped Florals

So this is the last day of classes. . . But really that's ok. The classes were jam packed full of so much information and technique I couldn't keep up! Especially as it wasn't until the end of the week that I managed to snag some Arches Cold Pressed 300gsm paper and I am eagerly awaiting my Saunders Waterford block. I have done what I can with the papers I have but it's been a challenge. I haven't been able to keep papers wet for some techniques. As I keep saying plaid brushes haven't been the best for these techniques either and well I am noticing that in class if you dry a wash it shouldn't lft when you go over it... Well it does if your paint is student grade! lol Here is my practice sheet on Monte Marte 180gsm.


and these are a couple I did on Arches.


I used a combination of Royal and Langnickel tubes, Windsor & Newton Cotmans and Brushos.
Hopefully I can get a couple of cards done with my finished bases :)
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment